DESK DATAVIDEO SE-2000 HD SDI
The Datavideo SE-2000 is a rugged and very portable five channel HD video & audio switcher designed to excel in a new demanding high-definition production environment.
The brand new SE-2000 switcher not only meets your request for HD quality, but also provides an array of simple-to-operate features, including up to 14 pre-stored logos, digital clock display, five user setup, DVI-D connection for use with presentation software and easy titling, and many more features.
Whether you’re working in worship, education are conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio, the Datavideo SE-2000 HD video and audio switcher enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in TBC.
- 1920x1080i & 1280x720P
4x HD-SDI and 1x DVI-D input
or 3x HD-SDI and 2x DVI-D input
PGM: Full HD output, HD-SDI and HD-YUV
PVW out with multiviewer image and digital clock display
DVI-D for power point presentation, simple title, support full HD input
- LOGO insertion, allow up to 14 pre-store logos in up to 128 x 96 pixel resolution to be keyed
- 4 channel input audio mixers with XLR connectors
- Audio / video synchronization switching
- Lumakey, real-time simple captions display
- PIP, FRZ, Black image
- 5 individual speed keys for instant selection with take effect
- 5 users preset memory
- Tally signal output
- 13 Transitions + border (width, soft and hard)