01 POWER SUPPLY VSK0779
REMOTE CAMERA CONTROLLER PANASONIC AW-RP50
The AW-RP50 Remote Camera Controller from Panasonic uses serial and IP control to support Panasonic pan/tilt heads, integrated, and box cameras. Simple to set up and operate, the controller offers automatic IP setup and can be configured via your PC.
Using the Remote Camera Controller, you can control one camera simultaneously with up to five AW-RP50 via IP or serial control.
Camera functions including pan/tilt, zoom, focus, iris, gain, pedestal, shutter, white/black balance, and switch scene files can be adjusted remotely via the device.
A POE Network switch is included for the power supply of the PTZ’s.
- Uses serial and IP control to support up to five Panasonic cameras or pan/tilt heads
- Multi-control enables you to control a single camera simultaneously using up to five AW-RP50 units
- Simple to set up and operate and offers automatic IP setup
- Can be configured via your PC
- Enables you to control up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units via a network hub
- Up to 100 memory presets per camera
- Camera functions include pan/tilt, zoom, focus, iris, gain, pedestal, shutter, white/black balance, and switch scene files
- Automatic IP Address Setup function enables IP addresses to be automatically assigned to AW-HE50S/H or AW-HS50 units