SPLITTER / BOOSTER EXTRON P/2 DA6XI 1 IN / 6 OUT VGA
The Extron P/2 DA6xi is a one input VGA distribution amplifier that splits a signal and distributes it to six separate outputs. With 350 MHz (-3 dB) of RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded, the P/2 DA6xi is compatible with VGA-QXGA graphic cards, projectors and flat panel displays. Each output is individually buffered and amplified to help maintain the original signal integrity and eliminate noise interference. The P/2 DA6xi also includes a video gain switch which boosts the signal for long cable runs.
- Input: One female 15-pin HD connector
- Output: Six female 15-pin HD connectors
- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Drives outputs up to 75 meters
- Video gain switch